|Temps de chargement:||Sep 22, 2018|
|Évaluation:||Basé sur 1 utilisateurs|
tÉlÉcharger knex roller coaster instructions pdfBuilding Worlds Kids Love®
K’NEX Building Basics............................3
How to Insert and Remove Batteries
Use a small Phillips head screwdriver to loosen
the screw. Insert 2 fresh AA batteries* (LR6)
into the compartment with the correct
polarity (+/-) as shown here.
Install batteries before building models.
All-American Roller Coaster....................5
Tips and Troubleshooting...................... 38
Freedom Roller Coaster....................... 39
Keep this important
for future reference
for Parents and Kids
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts.
Not for children under 3 years.
CAUTION: Keep hands, face, hair and clothing
away from all moving parts.
CAUTION: Be careful not to tip the model over.
Model should be placed on a flat and hard surface.
o not obstruct track with objects or any part of
• S hare the K’NEX experience with your child and make
building with K’NEX a family fun adventure.
• Take your time to enjoy the building process.
hile you’re building make sure you face your model
in the same direction as the pictures show in the
• Product and colors may vary.
* Not included
To Avoid Battery Leakage
• Insert batteries with correct polarity (+/-)
• Do not mix different types of batteries.
o not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable
o not mix new and used batteries. Only batteries of the same
or equivalent type recommended should be used.
emove exhausted batteries from the toy; do not short-circuit
emove all batteries if the toy will not be used for a long
period of time.
• Alkaline batteries are recommended.
• Rechargeable batteries are not recommended.
• Remove rechargeable batteries before recharging; they must
be charged only under adult supervision.
• Non-rechargeable batteries must not be recharged.
• Keep components free of dust; do not immerse or use in water.
• Do not dispose of batteries in a fire; they could leak or explode
and cause injury.
o not put rods smaller than 2 inches in any openings of the
motor; they will damage the motor and cannot be removed.
for instruction updates
To begin your model, find the 1 and
follow the numbers. Each piece has its
own shape and color. Just look at the
pictures, find the pieces in your set
that match and then connect them
together. Try to face your model in the
same direction as the instructions while
you build. The arrows show you where
the parts connect, but not all
connections points have arrows.
Faded colors show you this
section is already built.