|Temps de chargement:||Aug 11, 2018|
|Évaluation:||Basé sur 1 utilisateurs|
tÉlÉcharger fostex mr 8 manual pdf8588 018 100 (376785)
MR-8 Owner’s Manual
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK,
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG
TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
POUR EVITER LES CHOCS ELECTRIQUES, INTRODUIRE LA LAME
LA PLUS LARGE DE LA FICHE DANS LA BORNE CORRESPONDANTE
DE LA PRISE ET POUSSER JUSQU' AU FOND.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral
triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of
uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure
that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric
shock to persons.
NO USER - SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature
accompanying the appliance.
"TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO
NOT EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE."
10. Power Sources - The appliance should be connected to a
power supply only of the type described in the operating
instructions or as marked on the appliance.
11. Grounding or Polarization - The precautions that should be
taken so that the grounding or polarization means of an
appliance is not defeated.
12. Power Cord Protection - Power supply cords should be routed
so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items
placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to
cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where
they exit from the appliance.
13. Cleaning - The appliance should be cleaned only as
recommended by the manufacturer.
14. Nonuse Periods - The power cord of the appliance should be
unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long period
15. Object and Liquid Entry - Care should be taken so that objects
do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through
16. Damage Requiring Service - The appliance should be
serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. The power supply cord or the plug has been damaged;
B. Objects have fallen, or liquid has been spilled into the
C. The appliance has been exposed to rain; or
D. The appliance does not appear to operate normally or
exhibits a marked change in performance; or
E. The appliance has been dropped, or the enclosure
17. Servicing - The user should not attempt to service the
appliance beyond that described in the operating instructions.
All other servicing should be referred to qualified service
18. The appliance should be situated away from drops of water
or spray of water.
19. Objects containing liquid such as vase must not be put on
20. The appliance is not completely isolated from the power supply
even if the power switch is at off position.
1. Read Instructions - All the safety and operating instructions
should be read before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions - The safety and operating instructions
should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the
operating instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow Instructions - All operating and use instructions should
5. Water and Moisture - The appliance should not be used near
water - for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink,
laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool,
and the like.
6. Carts and Stands - The appliance should be used only with a
cart or stand that is recommended by the manufacturer.
An appliance and cart combination should be moved with
care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may
cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
7. Wall or Ceiling Mounting - The appliance should be mounted
to a wall or ceiling only as recommended by the manufacturer.
8. Ventilation - The appliance should be situated so that its
location or position dose not interfere with its proper ventilation.
For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed,
sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the ventilation
openings; or, placed in a built-in installation, such as a
bookcase or cabinet that may impede the flow of air through
the ventilation openings.
9. Heat - The appliance should be situated away from heat
sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.